Quality Health has 30 years’ experience of helping our clients to understand patient experience and staff engagement, and to improvement their performance as a result. We are committed to delivering better health outcomes from our work.
For all of our surveys, we will interpret and advise on results, rather than just giving you the raw data.
Our team of expert consultants has a wealth of experience in health, local and central government and the voluntary sector. We can:
- Provide advice on patient and staff engagement strategies – from individual surveys, to worldwide implementations.
- Programme manage major surveys on your behalf.
- Work directly with your board and senior management team to develop action plans, and to monitor improvement.
- Engage directly with your patients, service users, or staff – in focus groups, workshops and one-to-one – to investigate particular issues on your behalf.
All of our consultancy and performance improvement services are bespoke and developed to meet your individual needs. And we are always happy to have an initial consultation at no cost, and with no commitment.
Recent assignments include:
- Advising two states in Australia on the development and implementation of cancer patient experience surveys
- Advising the health service in Qatar on its patient experience programme
- Working as Strategic Adviser to BUPA on its global PROMs implementation
- Working as part of a Peer Review team examining the integration of public health functions into a major unitary local authority
- Running a series of in-depth staff engagement sessions following a staff survey at a major acute hospital Trust.