Electronic Data Capture
Quality Health has developed a state-of-the-art Electronic Data Capture solution using handheld tablet computers that can be used in any location. Our devices use double encryption, and are totally secure.They capture data from a person using an electronic version of a questionnaire, and link directly back into Quality Health’s data system. Our Electronic Data Capture system has been tested and approved by the Department of Health, and for PROMs by Euroquol, and meets every aspect of their requirements.
We believe it is vitally important to undertake a scoping exercise before embarking on using electronic data capture; no person using Electronic Data Capture should be ‘digitally excluded’ so a paper back-up system is essential. We will work with you to understand your requirements for Electronic Data Capture in more detail; would offer a free scoping service to establish the best solution.
Quality Health has broad experience of delivering a range of electronic data capture solutions including using handheld devices, through SMS and through bespoke encrypted systems. Quality Health offers:
- On-site review of your service to scope your requirements with advice on how the system will work
- A no-obligation trial of the system and roll-out to suit your organisational needs
- Ability to run a dual system using both paper and electronic data capture as you require
- Ongoing training and support as well as expert technical back-up to ensure smooth implementation
- A paper back-up system which can be mobilised immediately at no extra cost.